Saturday, May 3, 2008

Something must have froze over. . .

BECAUSE ANDY and TRICIA FINALLY GRADUATED!!!!
(Andy in December and Tricia in April)

Tricia walking into
the graduation ceremony
(Andy chose not to
walk)












The whole family made
it to graduation!!













The TWO graduates!!!












College of Nursing Class of 2008!!!



Mom and Steve threw a graduation party for Andy and Tricia :-)
















Mom is a beginner Wii golf player. So, she needs a few pointers from Steve and Katie! :-)



Mom doing her dance after hitting a shot on her own






A and T
getting
in
on the
action...








It's great that we are both done with school! Now we can focus on perfecting our funny faces....


1 comments:

Chelsy said...

TRISH -

K, looking at these pics I realize that every time I see you, you have your hair pulled up because I had no idea it was SO LONG! Gorgeous!

I hope you are having a blast in Florida! I miss you already! Can't wait for you guys to get back so we can play some more! But I'll be emailing and calling you too so we don't skip a beat!

Love ya!