Friday, February 15, 2008

Let's try this again...

Not sure how good I'm going to be at this whole blog thing since the first thing I did was erase our first one! Ha ha. Well....here goes nothing....
Andy and I are doing great. We are settled in our house--just in time to move in April! Andy is taking his office to Tampa, FL this summer. He's not looking forward to the humidity, but I'm definitely looking forward to the beaches!! He's keeping busy with work while I'm interning in the emergency room and intensive care unit at a nearby hospital.
We recently went on a cruise to Cozumel and Belize. We had a wonderful time parasailing and scuba diving (we swam with an octopus and pet a giant sea turtle!!) in Cozumel and snorkeling with sting rays in Belize. Andy is already planning our next adventure!


Our Cruise Ship- Navigator of the Seas



Andy Parasailing


Beautiful Belize!!


Ping pong and mini golf kept us entertained while on the ship


0 comments: